Innovative Dance always strives for excellence while still allowing kids to be kids. We provide an exciting and fun learning environment for ages 3 through adult. The professionally trained staff is dedicated to teaching and providing each student with the best possible instruction in tap, jazz, ballet, lyrical jazz, hip hop, acrobatics and aerial. There are classes for the beginner up to the student interested in competitive dance. New classes begin every summer and fall.
The best way to get in touch with us is to email [email protected]. She will always respond in a timely fashion.
To contact Molly directly, please email [email protected].
You can leave a message on the studio phone, (503) 570-8858, and someone in the office will return your call when they can.
- Have fun!
- Be kind to your teachers and fellow dancers
- Follow the dress code, be on time and prepared for class
* Please see the dress code for complete clothing, shoe and hair information
- Do not sit down or leave the room without permission
- Do not talk or dance while the teacher is talking
- Cell phones must be kept in dance bag and silenced at all times
- Please drop off and pick up your child on time. We can only be responsible for children DURING their class times.
- Empty dance rooms are not play rooms. It is not safe for your child to horseplay in the studio.
- Class observation is only allowed on specific observation days. It is difficult for children to pay attention and learn in front of an audience.
- Please have your child get a drink of water and use the bathroom before class. It is distracting to have people going in and out during class. Dancers are encouraged to bring water bottles with a non-spill lid to class and water is the only beverage allowed in the dance room.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please keep your belongings in your dance bag and your valuables at home.
- If your child is not feeling well or has a fever, please keep them home!
- The drive-through is for dropping off and picking up only. Please do not get out of your car unless you are in a parking spot. DO NOT stop and wait if your child is not already waiting.
- Classes in studio A should enter through the side entrance. Classes in Studio B should enter through the front entrance. Classes in studio C should enter directly into the studio. All entrances are marked.
- Please drop off and pick up your dancer at the back door if you are driving through. The front door does not have a safe place for kids to walk to a car alone. The back door has a much safer sidewalk picks up area.
- Please follow all the policies and general information.
Innovative Dance charges an annual registration fee of $50 per family. This is charged when you register. Classes are charged on a month-to-month basis, there is no pay per class rate. To drop classes, a parent must log on to their parent portal and select to drop each class under Manage Students. Classes must be dropped by the 15th of the month to avoid being charged the following month. Beginning December 1st class enrollment may not be changed for the remainder of the season. Classes dropped after December 1st must be done through the office and will result in a $100 drop fee. Tuition not paid by the 5th of the month will automatically be charged a $15 monthly late fee. There is a $25 fee for all returned tuition, checks, credit cards and autopay. Tuition, registration fees, and costume fees will not be pro-rated or refunded under any circumstances. Alternate or make-up classes are available.
A Spring Recital is approximately the third week in June. An exact date is always posted in September. Recital pictures are taken at the studio sometime in early June. Recital costumes run from $75-$100. These fees will be charged December 15th.
Class schedules are subject to change. Any class with insufficient enrollment will be cancelled after the first two weeks of classes. Classes may move to an online or virtual format if social distancing procedures become required. In this case, students are expected to stay enrolled in all classes a minimum of one month. We often add classes and move students to different levels throughout the fall.
We want to make sure everyone is in the best class for them. Please leave a message at the studio if your dancer is going to be absent. Sharing our love for dance with your children is our number one priority. Thank you for giving us this opportunity to get to know your children. Please feel free to email me at anytime if there is anything I can do to help.
Molly Kaleikilo, Owner/Director
Updated August 2023