Innovative Dance always strives for excellence while still allowing kids to be kids. We provide an exciting and fun learning environment for ages 3 through adult. The professionally trained staff is dedicated to teaching and providing each student with the best possible instruction in tap, jazz, ballet, lyrical jazz, hip hop, acrobatics and voice. There are classes for the beginner up to the student interested in competitive dance. New classes begin every summer and fall.
You can leave a message on the studio phone, (503) 570-8858, and someone in the office will return your call as soon as possible. To contact Molly directly, please email her at email@example.com. She will always respond in a timely fashion.
- Have fun!
- Be kind to your teachers and fellow dancers
- Follow the dress code, be on time and prepared for class
* Please see the dress code for complete clothing, shoe and hair information
- Do not sit down or leave the room without permission
- Do not talk or dance while the teacher is talking
- Please drop off and pick up your child on time. We can only be responsible for children DURING their class times.
- Empty dance rooms are not play rooms. It is not safe for your child to horseplay in the studio.
- Class observation is only allowed on specific observation days. It is difficult for children to pay attention and learn in front of an audience.
- Please have your child get a drink of water and use the bathroom before class. It is distracting to have people going in and out during class. Dancers are encouraged to bring water bottles to class and water is the only beverage allowed in the dance room.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please keep your belongings in your dance bag and your valuables at home.
- If your child is not feeling well or has a fever, please keep them home.
- The drive through is for dropping off and picking up only. Please do not get out of your car unless you are in a parking spot.
- Classes in studio A and B should enter through the back entrance. Classes in studio C should use the front entrance.
- Please still drop off and pick up your dancer at the back door if you are driving through. The front door does not have a safe place for kids to walk to a car alone. The back door has a much safer sidewalk picks up area.
- Please follow all polices and general information.
Innovative Dance charges an annual registration fee of $25 per family. This is charged when you register. Classes run on a month-to-month basis, there is no pay per class rate. Dancers may quit at any time. You must go to your Innovative Dance account portal to drop or add classes. Tuition is charged automatically via checking account on the 1st of every month. Students choosing not to participate in autopay will be charged a $10 monthly service charge. Tuition not paid by the 5th of the month will be charged a $15 monthly late fee. There is a $25 fee for all returned tuition, checks, credit cards and autopay. Tuition, registration fees, and costume fees will not be pro-rated or refunded. Alternate or make-up classes are available.
A Spring Recital is held the third week in June. An exact date is always posted in September. Recital pictures are taken at the studio sometime in early June. Recital costumes run from $50-$100. Deposits will be charged in late fall for each costume before they are ordered. Costume balances will be charged in late winter. Class schedules are subject to change. Any class with insufficient enrollment will be cancelled after the first two weeks of classes. WE often add classes and move students to different levels throughout the fall. We want to make sure everyone is in the best class for them. Please leave a message at the studio if your dancer is going to be absent.
“Sharing our love for dance with your children is our number one priority. Thank you for giving us this opportunity to get to know your children. Please feel free to email me at anytime if there is anything I can do to help.”
– Molly Kaleikilo Owner/Director